What being ‘Dulux-Accredited’ means to you
“Dulux Accredited Painters* have been recognised by Dulux as leaders in the Australian painting industry. Their commitment to quality workmanship, a professional approach and customer service is your assurance of a quality job.”
As a Dulux Accredited Painter, I recognise the importance of a properly prepared surface and use Dulux premium products to give you a finish that looks better and lasts longer. Environmentally friendly products are used whenever suitable.
You can expect to receive a properly prepared quote; fully explaining which methods best suits your individual needs.
I meet and uphold the following rigorous requirements as a Dulux Accredited Painter:
- Personally sign an ethical and professional standards agreement
- Provide two client references from work completed in the last twelve months
- Assessment of workmanship by Dulux
- Have completed professional business seminars and Dulux Specialty product courses
- Carry a minimum $5 million public liability insurance.
- Comply with all safety regulations.
- And my work is supported by the Dulux Accredited 5-Year Workmanship Warranty when Dulux Paints are used. You can find out more about Dulux Accredited painters by downloading the enclosed brochure or by clicking on this link.
PASSIONATE ABOUT PAINTING