OWNER & OPERATOR OF PAINTING SOLUTIONS PERTH
WHAT BEING 'DULUX ACCREDITED' MEANS TO YOU
Leaders in the Australian painting industry
“Dulux Accredited Painters have been recognised by Dulux as leaders in the Australian painting industry. Their commitment to quality workmanship, a professional approach and customer service is your assurance of a quality job.”
Gaining accreditation means meeting and upholding the following requirements:
- Personally sign an ethical and professional standards agreement
- Provide two client references from work completed in the last twelve months
- Assessment of workmanship by Dulux
- Attendance at professional business seminars and Dulux Specialty product courses
- Carry a minimum $5 million public liability insurance
- Comply with all safety regulations
- Stand by my work with the Dulux Accredited 5-Year Workmanship Warranty when Dulux paints are used.
In addition, I also:
- Recognise the importance of a properly prepared surface and use Dulux premium products to give you a finish that looks better and lasts longer
- Use environmentally friendly products whenever suitable
- Provide properly prepared quotes that detail and explain which methods best suit your individual needs.